Proof that most trendy organic toting hipsters don’t know what they are talking about.
LOOK AT THIS BEAUTIFUL LITTLE THING OH MY GOD
Pretty sure that cat is using its magical powers to turn the plants around itself orange for camouflage. Yup, that’s it.
They say Aslan is on the move.
Kittens Playpen Custom Order Giveaway!
You can win your choice of the following..
- -A custom made collar in any size!!
- -A pair of custom animal ears!
- -A custom tail!
All YOU have to do, is Reblog this post!
No follows needed! :)
Contest will end November 10th!
So….I totally never thought about this. I’m sure very few of you have. I don’t know about you, but I’m a bit disturbed…
Wow. Food for thought. I’m sure there’s an answer though.
Their names were translated/Anglicized after going from Greek to English.
The names of the Apostles are of Greek, Aramaic and Hebrew origins. The Hebrew, Aramaic and “Greek” named Apostles were:
Shim’on = Simon (Hebrew origin).
Y’hochanan = John (Hebrew origin).
Mattithyahu = Matthew (Hebrew origin).
Ya’aqov = James (Hebrew origin meaning Jacob).
Bar-Tôlmay = Bartholomew (Aramaic, which is related to Hebrew).
Judah = Jude / Saint Jude (not to be confused with Judas Iscariot, Hebrew origin).
Yehuda = Judas Iscariot (Hebrew origin, Betrayed Yeshua/Yehosua the Messiah).
Cephas / Kephas = Peter (Hebrew / Aramaic origin meaning “Rock”).
Tau’ma = Thomas (Aramaic origin).
Andrew = Andrew (Greek origin. Is the brother of Cephas / Kephas).
Phillip = Phillip (Greek origin).
You will note that there are only 11 names, that is because there were 2 Apostles named Ya’aqov (James), which brings the total to 12 apostles.
To expand on this, Jesus’s name is Anglicized in this way as well. We get Jesus from the Latin form of the Greek “Ἰησοῦς”(Iēsous), which is derived from the Herbrew “ישוע”(Yeshu’a, which meant “YHWH is Salvaion”, YHWH, or Yahweh being the name of God). When another form of that name, ” יְהוֹשֻׁעַ”(Yeoshu’a) was allowed to Anglicize through a different set of corruptions, it entered the English Language through Reformist Protestants as the name “Joshua”.
Yes. Jesus’s actual name is Joshua.
joshua christ this is fascinating
Garrett, Thief (Female Version, by Amber Casey)
VOICE ACTRESS CASTING CALL
Studiofow is looking for talented voice actresses for adult machinima production! If you have a passion for voice acting, are open minded, and would love to bring the sexiest girls of gaming to life in our movies, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Prior voice acting experience is preferred, but not required. If you have never done voice acting before but would like to try it, you are most welcome. We are looking for talent and passion first and foremost.
- We pay standard freelancer rates as well as a bonus upon completion of the project.
- We prefer to work with voice actresses long term, instead of one-offs so having a decent range for different roles would be ideal.
- Providing some samples of your prior work would also be excellent
- Availability on Skype for revisions and feedback is mandatory
- Privacy is very important to us. If you would like to remain anonymous or be credited under an alias, we will respect that
- Involvement in the project will be high, your voice will give life to the character’s facial expressions. Our animators work off your cues!
- We are a very easy-going team so we are looking for a similar personality. We also like long walks on the beach, romantic candlelit dinners, and being savagely fem-dommed until we are forced to shout the safe word.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in the VA job, our Director will try and get back to you as soon as possible with more details
PIC NOT RELATED, IT’S NOT A MARIE ROSE MOVIE ^.^
I think I have the answer to that one